Voice Mail with Delivery
Same as voice mail only customers may be notified when they have voice mail through an automated phone call to their celluar phone or by their pager.
You will need to set up the new box by dialing your cellphone number.
When you hear the automated voice - Press *
You will be asked for the password (the last four digits of your phone number is the default.)
- Dial 1 for New Messages.
- Dial 3 for Advanced Options.
- Dial 5 to Repeat Current Message.
- Dial 7 to Delete message.
- Dial 9 to Save Message.
Dial * for Help.
Dial # to Exit.
Dial 2 to Change Folders.
Dial 0 (Zero) to access Mail Options.
- Dial 1 to record Unavailable Message.
- Dial 2 to record Busy Message.
- Dial 3 to record Name.
- Dial 4 to Record Temporary Greeting.
- Dial 5 to Change Password.
Dial * for Main Menu.