Add peace of mind with AppleCare+.
Every iPhone comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage and adds unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $29 for screen or back glass damage, or $99 for other accidental damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide*
- Onsite service: Schedule a technician to perform a screen repair at your home or office
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Included USB-C to Lightning cable
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen or back glass damage, or $99 for other accidental damage, plus applicable tax*
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Software support for Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14||$149|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14 Plus||$179|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14 Pro||$199|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14 Pro Max||$199|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14||$7.99|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14 Plus||$8.99|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14 Pro||$9.99|
|AppleCare+ - iPhone 14 Pro Max||$9.99|
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us/.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
*Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement or back glass damage service fee. The back glass damage service fee is only available for iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone 14 models.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Carry-in availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. See terms above for full details.