Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
At Appalachian Wireless, we value the safety and health of our customers and employees. We are closely monitoring the events in relation to the COVID-19 virus. Keeping our customers, employees, and community protected are our top priorities.
Retail Store Updates
9/28/20: Beginning September 28, 2020, our stores will open back up to normal hours with the exception of opening 30 minutes later than usual for cleaning/sanitizing purposes and will be closed on Sundays until further notice.
- We have barriers in place to make certain we are keeping 6 feet of distance.
- You will also notice marked locations signifying where to stand to maintain social distancing.
- 10 people (or less based on size of the store) are allowed into a store at any time to comply with guidelines set for social distancing. Our employees working count towards the ten as well.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed as infected, please do not come into the stores or offices so that we can limit as much exposure too our staff and customers as possible.
While the stores will still be open, we still have several ways to contact us for daily needs to limit potential exposure to the virus.
- Calling our customer service at (800) 438-2355, you can get help with your account, make payments, and troubleshoot issues. Customer service will have normal hours of 7am to 7pm M-F and 8am to 2pm Saturday.
- You can make payments online at AppalachianWireless.com by going to the My Account option.
- You can mail payments to: P.O. Box 630734, Cincinnati, OH 45263
Please call us at (800) 438-2355 or contact us via live chat on AppalachianWireless.com to talk about your situation in regards to the impact of COVID-19 on your finances and we will work with you to find a solution.
Keeping everyone connected during a national emergency is essential. Slowing data speeds when data caps are reached allows the network to still function properly to ensure everyone still has access to the services they need.
Avoid Unnecessary Travel
Payments can be made by:Online Bill Pay
P.O. Box 630734
Cincinnati, OH 45263